Komatsu Excavator Repair
What to do if the oil temperature of excavate is high?
Komatsu Excavator Oil Temperature High Failure Analysis (Analyse):
1. The radiator (reduces the heat generated when the equipment is running) has low heat dissipation efficiency. Excavator repair refers to the technical activities performed to restore the function of the equipment after its technical condition deteriorates or fails, including various planned repairs and unplanned fault repairs and accident repairs. Realizing one-stop high-quality service of maintenance and quality inspection through a complete service chain can help enterprises establish a good brand image and then achieve a good promotion of industrial development.
2. The one-way valve on the hot oil return line fails.
3. The air duct arrangement of the engine is unreasonable.
4. The radiator of the hydraulic system (reduces the heat generated during the operation of the equipment), the fins of the air duct are lodged or the oil duct is blocked, which results in increased wind resistance and poor heat dissipation.
5. Improper selection of hydraulic oil brand or poor oil quality.
Komatsu excavator high oil temperature troubleshooting:
1. Replace the tube-fin radiator with a plate-fin radiator, the heat dissipation area can be increased by 8cm, and the temperature difference between the radiator inlet and outlet can be increased from 7 to 10.
2. The return pressure of the existing system is 0 and 3 MPa, and the protection pressure of the oil cooler is 0 and 2 MPa. Theoretically, the back pressure of the oil return should be as low as possible while meeting the system back pressure requirements. The high oil temperature of this machine may be: the resistance of the radiator is too large to protect the pressure, so that the hot oil in the oil return path directly returns to the tank without going through the radiator; the system has poor cleanliness, the check valve is blocked by dirt, and the core is wide In the normally open position, the radiator does not work; the opening pressure of the check valve cannot be obtained. On the premise of satisfying the system back pressure, the unidirectional width of 0 and 30 MPa can be changed to the unidirectional width of 0 and 15 MPa, and the protection pressure of the oil cooler can be increased to 0 and 35 MPa.
① Adjust the amount of air entering the radiator. Some long slots can be made in the side door to increase the air intake.
② Seal the gap between the radiator and the engine. You can paste a sponge between the radiator and the engine to seal it. Change the front of the weight block from a concave surface to a flat surface. Excavator maintenance is a comprehensive, systematic and specific introduction to the imported excavator hydraulic system. The structure and working principle of pumps, valves, motors, hydraulic cylinders and auxiliary components in the hydraulic system are introduced in detail, and the disassembly, repair and installation methods of each component are described in detail. In each model, the electronic control system and fault diagnosis and elimination methods are also introduced systematically.
③ The lack of a heat shield at the main pump of the hydraulic system causes the hot air from the engine to blow directly to the rear side wall of the hydraulic tank, causing the oil temperature in the tank to rise. This can be improved by adding heat shields.
4. The fallen fins should be adjusted in time to clean the air duct blockages, and it must be flushed regularly with water at a certain pressure to make the air ducts clear.
5. If the viscosity of the hydraulic oil is too low, it will increase internal leakage, reduce efficiency and generate heat; if the viscosity is too high, the fluid pressure loss will increase, which can generate a lot of heat and cause the oil temperature to be too high. The basic content of maintenance excavator includes: equipment maintenance, equipment inspection and equipment repair. The repair work of the excavator is strengthened, and the relevant maintenance personnel must further analyze the damaged condition according to a certain actual condition and quality, and when analyzing the cause, it is usually caused by natural wear and tear, so Targeted research. At the same time, poor oil quality is easy to emulsify, which can aggravate the damage of hydraulic components.