Engine common faults
What should I do if the excavator moves slowly and the engine stops automatically?
According to experience, the inspection method of slow excavator movement:
1.The slow movement of the excavator is generally related to the fault of the hydraulic systems of the excavator, so you can first check the hydraulic system of the excavator to see the pilot system, main distribution valve, and overflow of the excavator. Are there any problems with valves, safety valves (function: control pressure does not exceed the specified value).
2.If the hydraulic system of the excavator is inspected and found no problem (Emerson), then check the engine and listen to the sound of the engine.
3. The sound is normal, check the hydraulic components and the oil circuit of the excavator to see if the oil circuit is blocked, and check the filter to see if it is worn (a basic type of component failure), if these are all No problem, then you should check the deep well pump. Maintenance excavator is proficient in the maintenance knowledge of more than a dozen imported excavators, including technical parameters, maintenance data, structural characteristics, hydraulic schematic diagrams, electrical schematic diagrams, and fault diagnosis methods.
A reminder from the maintenance engineer of the excavator: Now that the weather is getting cold, many excavator masters will feel that the excavator is not working well in the morning when the excavator starts to work. This is because the excavator needs to be warmed up before the weather becomes cold (It is usually idle for a few minutes, then raise the throttle, and you can warm up quickly when you do the action).
Describe the common inspection methods of the automatic shutdown of the excavator engine:
1. Based on the above fault phenomenon, it is preliminarily determined that the engine fuel system (system) oil problem. So the deep injection pump (Deep Well Pump) of the excavator was removed, and then sent to the test bench for inspection.
2. The inspection found that when the engine fuel pump was switched on, the low-pressure diesel oil of 0.02mpa entered the fuel injection pump. However, at this time, the fuel outlet valve on the first cylinder of the engine fuel injection pump had been tightened, but there was diesel emission. Testing the first cylinder of the fuel injection pump found that the fuel injection pressure was very low. Maintenance of excavator excavator structure principle, disassembly and installation methods, fault diagnosis and elimination methods, especially for general and typical fault diagnosis, elimination methods and disassembly of excavator parts.
3. Remove the first cylinder and found that the needle valve is stuck in the open position (position). The cause of the "engine maintenance" self-extinguishing failure is the failure of the fuel outlet valve. The fuel injector and the fuel injector on the injector have been replaced. After the oil valve on the oil pump, the fault is removed.
The inspection methods and reasons for the slow movement of the boom of the excavator according to experience:
1. The slide valve of the boom cylinder of the excavator is faulty.
2. After a fault (fault) occurs, you can first check whether the other excavator's other actions have slowed down. If not, then check if the boom cylinder of the excavator is leaking inside. Generally, leaking inside the boom cylinder will cause digging. The lifting boom is very slow and a malfunction occurs.
3. The excavator master can check and clean the boom proportional valve, and then adjust the following. The repair excavator company has advanced precision detection equipment for the hydraulic system of the distribution valve. It specializes in difficult problems such as high oil temperature of the excavator, slow movement, weakness, hoisting, difficult to start, unsatisfactory large and small arms, and high water temperature engines.
4. The fault that the excavator lifts the boom very slowly (fault) may be caused by a fault in the excavator's distribution valve.
5. Or the common rail relief valve of the excavator is broken.
6, due to the excavator (excavate) the main engine oil cylinder leaks caused the excavator to raise the boom very slowly failure occurred, after the maintenance of the excavator failure troubleshooting.
A reminder from the maintenance engineer of the excavator: In the daily use of the excavator, the excavator must be used according to the correct method, and the daily inspection and maintenance of the excavator must be done. Check the excavator water tank (composition) before and after each day of work. Part: high water tank, storage tank, low water tank) a lot of water? A lot of oil in the oil tank? Are some of the wear-resistant parts of the excavator worn?